Friday, February 25, 2011

Lizard orbs 10 Update

Is so hot here! Damn! A good news first. I have all the pages done. Now i need to add the shade effects and details like more muscle definition, veins, etc. All the text is already ready.

I think i am 75% sure to release it until this monday(28). I reduced the pages to 21 (20 pages+ cover) to release it faster and give more pages to finish the chapter of the 12th edition. I am posting a sample of the cover.

I will post a new poll to know from you guys how better to focus on my projects. Less pages, better artwork(maybe full colors)? more pages, simple artwork(black and white)?

1 comment:

  1. i hope you get it done on monday (tuesday i guess here in Australia).

    The cover looks good, i wonder what the queen would do with the lizard orb wishes ? ^_^.

    As for your current poll over 50% voted for FMG, i hope that convinces you to continue that theme ;). I like all your work but personally would love if you kept produceing works like Liz orbs and kartoon warz ^_^, but i do understand you have fans that like the other themes too and cannot ignore them.

    keep up the great work !

    P.s Like red silver said in the first post feel free to share other thoughts and ideas non comic related, like fav films or shows etc...

    ReplyDelete