Friday, March 18, 2011

Kartoon Warz #2 Update

Hi! The comic is going fine. I didn't worked much on it in these days but I have no obstacle in the moment. The pages are more complex than the first edition. The muscle flexing in the pool party have a lot of characters and details and it's more work than the usual. I could take the crowd of the shots but i didn't want to make them disconnected of the others girls. I think the result will be very nice.

Here the rough of one of these pages:
 The comic should be released in the beginning of april.

5 comments:

  1. I can understand how the crowd and the muscle flexing is slowing it down, but it's Going to be worth it ;) looks really good ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gonna be one of those gloriously awesome spot-the-cameo comics, isn't it? 'Cause that looks like Raven on the far right of the top panel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time this is going to be well worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the dialogue to show up in my email. Love the detail on this new page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnak you for the comments. I am glad you are being patient. I always try my best in each comic.

    ReplyDelete