Sunday, March 13, 2011

Motion Project Update- Demo



Here the demo. Press enter to move the scenes, but don't press too fast, I still have to fix that. The art isn't finished yet, I will fix some lines add some shadows, etc. I know, there isn't hot going on but it will come and will be big(I hope!). And don't mind the text, i am only testing the perfomance and coding.

I don't know when it will be ready. I am working in this on Sundays. I plan to make the first episode to have some 4-5 minutes.

9 comments:

  1. Wow good job, sounds like hardwork, look forward to the growth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you able to re post the demo? it has exceeded its limit of 10 downloads :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put it on mediafire instead, Rapidshare really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh worked :)! it was great ! seemed to skip one or two speech bubbles but other then that :), hope to see them drink it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great so far, cant wait for the growth!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you reload this. the link is no longer there

    ReplyDelete