Friday, November 22, 2013

XMAS GIFT!

OH!
November is almost in the end, it's time for another XMAS COOL GIFT!!

So, tell me what you would like to see! Something animated(flash), colorful and cute? With a muscular girl on it?

I am pretty undecided, I already did a dancing clip, a biceps flex... I was preparing a RPG game, but this was a tough year, I didn't get time to work on it, maybe next year.

So, tell me what you think. Of course, keep it simple, I have less than a month to get it done.

11 comments:

  1. Make a little comic strip of you Opening a big present and out pops a hot girl who can't stop fmg lol and it continues for a bunch panels. All on one page :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My perfect gift could be Kartoon Warz #4 with big flex and many feats of strenght!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will work on Kartoon Warz #4 on march or april. I have to finish the Family Guy story before.

      Delete
    2. when is family guy story ready ?

      Delete
  3. I thought you already did an RPG. Is it still available for download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ghost story. It's in the downloads section on reddypics.

      Delete
  4. Personally I would like to see something new from you shemale wise, perhaps Poison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missin' that deadline like last yer :P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to post here! Sorry! It's on the DeviantArt since 24!

      Delete