Monday, May 12, 2014

Growth Queens #4 Update


I am doing some sketchs for the Mary jane/She-venom story. I kinda decided it it will me be the "bombshell" type, not the slim skinny super model Mary Jane. I guess you guys will not complain about that!

Another thing, I guess the mature/classic version is better, big lips looks good. I also did some doodles with venom as well, I think the simbiote goo can mimic something close to hair, but I don't how it will look. But this is just a brainstorming, it may not be possible to make this in the comic, since it's 15 pages. So I guess she will be look like in the end of the page.

Ah, I think either way she will look a bit scary. But in a sexy way! Ah, she will wear heels in the costume, she is a model after all, she knows how to fight wearing heels. I guess.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I see you use the experience of my commission. ^^
    The sketches looks already great and I think it will be awesome. :-D
    The Symbiot can mimic very much and very fast...hair, clothes, heels, teeth, muscles a.s.o. ;-)

    Hmm where can I place the preorder? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the interest! Yeah, I am developing the character from that picture. The biggest issue is to condensate the story in 15 pages

      Delete
  2. Looking forward, and it's spelled SYMBIOTE. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete