Monday, July 7, 2014

Mass Attraction Update!



"What is this?" you ask. Good question!

This is my new flash game, Mass attraction! Well, everything started in HERE.

Other person got interested in the project and now we are working to bring it to life. This is a date simulator and, of course, is based in "that game from that company", it will feature most part of the characters. Female characters. Sorry, I have no issue with... "multitasking" gameplay, it's just a design choice, less work for me.

The main character is the commander Shepherd(got ya!) and you must help him in a investigation about the use of a mysterious tech by his crew. The female part of the crew(sorry again). I can't talk more about it.

The game makes a homage of  the original game, and it will a lot of similar features, you know the Parag...uay and Reneg...erative system. So you can be badass with the girls, or just be a little less badass. Or a complete wimpy. Every choice have rewards!

That's it. The game is in the making, its a lot of work, I don't know when it will be ready. I will give more info and samples as the work proceeds.

12 comments:

  1. cool i want see more. don't forget futa please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but this game will not feature any futa girl. At the moment at least.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! No sooner do I comment on the original picture than I hop over here and see this! Great to hear you're going forward with the project. I'll definitely be looking forward to it (or more specifically, as I mentioned on dA, the presence of a certain muscular female crew member who, in this particular game of yours, would of course bare no resemblance whatsoever to Tali. ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited, I love your games :D and yeah I hope there's futa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should take your Venom project first before ever doing this enormous project your going to be spear heading on. Also, if I do recall, you did made a few games out there that weren't even completed yet. I'm hoping that my statement will be proven to be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, too late. I am already buried on it. But I am having help, and I did learn a lot since my last tries. And the main code its already finished. I am already building the events and graphics.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like you're already making good headway! Nice. Personally I've got no problem waiting for this. I imagine something like this must take a while to put together, so I'll be happy just to see the updates every now and then and look forward to it whenever it's ready. I'm sure it'll be more than worth the wait! :D

      Also glad to hear there's no futa in this and that they'll all be regular girls. I'm just not into that sort of thing, no offense to anyone who is.

      Delete
    3. Sure, no offense taken. I could put futa content on it, but it's a design issue to handle them. After the game is finished, I can give a look in making a futa version of the same game. It makes more sense.

      Delete
  5. Please use this fire to finish the She-Venom Growth Queen project (I have my experiences with too many open sites ^^'), take our money for this (^^) and then full power of this incredible game project. I love Mass Effect and hope Tali would be part of the game. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the comic together with it. One doesn't harm the other, I think. And the game will take a while to make, probally will be ready in december.

      Delete
  6. Will there be muscle "growths" in this game or only muscle females ?

    ReplyDelete