Saturday, September 13, 2014

Projects Update!

Hello everyone!

Alright! I guess it better to let you know what I am working in all those months. There is others stuff, but they were pushed back and these are main projects in the moment:


PROJECT

THEME

COMPLETION

PAGES

ART

PHASE

GROWTH QUEENS 4 (SHE-VENOM)
FMG
70% 16
FULL COLOR
COLORING 13/16
FANATIXXX 5 (HARLEY+FF7)
FMG/FUTA->GIRL
10% 30
COMPUTONES
INKING 3/30
MASS ATTRACTION GAME
FMG/DATE GAME
10%
-
-
GRAPHICS 2/20
FCK-ON EXTRA #4
FUTA->GUY
35% 40
MIXED
INKING 20/40



That's it. I will try to not adding anything more until I finished two of them. I am trying to recover my old form, with more varied stories and more varied themes. If you have question about any project let me know. After all, I do this for you.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for update, any plans for kartoon warz and family guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kartoon Warz was pushed back. I will try next year. I'll conclude the Family guy story after I finish the Mass Attraction game, which should happen on december.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for Mass Attraction. I think's really cool it's gonna be FMG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still waiting for Ranma 1/2 FMG T_T
    But i'm excited for Growth Queens #4

    ReplyDelete