Friday, October 24, 2014

Projects Update!

PROJECT

THEME

COMPLETION

PAGES

ART

PHASE

  GROWTH QUEENS EXTRA #1
(HARLEY+???)
FMG
50% 15
COMPUTONES
INKING 7/15
MASS ATTRACTION GAME
FMG/DATE GAME
10%
-
-
GRAPHICS 3/20
FCK-ON  NOVEL  #1
FUTA->GUY
35% 60
COMPUTONES
LAYOUTS 10/60 
 


Ok! I did some changes, the HQ story will released in Growth Queens Extra series. Basicly is the same thing of a regular Growth Queens but the stories will be shorter and in black and white. Each edition will feature two short stories.

Another change is the FCK comic, a new project appeared and I will take that now. I will post details soon.

And the Mass Attraction game is moving full steam ahead. It's a lot of work!

That's it! I am not dead, I am just buried deep in the things.

See you!

6 comments:

  1. Not dead is always good! :) Looking forward to the Mass Attraction game, glad to hear it's going well. Can't wait to see more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am preparing a demo with the first act. It will be ready close to the end of this year.

      Delete
    2. Cool! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for that.

      Delete
  2. Nice with a demo :)

    Will there come a comic too before the years end?

    ReplyDelete