Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sacrifice! #3 Cover sketch

Hello!

I am working on the third and last part of Sacrifice! And here is ONE of the covers:



I will do TWO covers for the last issue. The alternative cover contain spoilers, so, I will not post even the sketch.Comparing both, you will see a nice (and somewhat creepy) sequence. To get this cover, you need to purchase two copies of the same issue.

NAH! I am joking. You will get both covers. But it's a nice idea, right? RIGHT?

I will post samples of the pages soon. See ya!

5 comments:

  1. looks great I can't wait to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. your gallery changed and my accaunt does not work anymore. why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new gallery. The last one was full of spam and bots. Please make another user.

      Delete
    2. ok.
      but will email that i used in previous account be safe (unwanted maail or somthing)?

      Delete
    3. Yeah, the older gallery is offline now. And you can use a fake e-mail address in the new gallery, you don't need an e-mail at all. But you will not be able to recover the password if you forget it.

      Delete